Ahhs! My life was never complete!
I lacked in everything I do!
even my timetable is different from normal people..
In the morning, when everyone is awake.. I'm sleeping.
And when the night falls, everyone is asleep except me and my friends were awake.
Although we enjoyed our time.. but there are lots of times when we had nothing to do.
We slacked our holidays away... =(
But as time passes.. we got more closer each day..
And conflicts can't be avoided.
Those small obstacles of our life are easily overcomed by us. =D
but.. please guys.. if u read this.
Plsssss bear in mind dat.. dun take your friends for granted.
"Think of others before you think of yourself, Put yourself in their shoes"
Even if we have forgiven each other.
Other people have mouths to badmouth you.. Becareful.
I cherish our friendship that's why I'm saying all this.
That's all I can say. It all depend on you guys.
And HELP ME! I'm falling asleep~ ><
We wanted to change our time correctly so we stayed over the whole night yesterday..
Hoping that we could change it this time.
Someone give me soething to do~
I'm dying ><