Ah Siao!
I ain't givin' you up
Monday, September 14, 2009 @ 7:10 PM

Today, woke up at 4pm. Kinda late uhs?
Stayed home till im rotting and finally thinking of updating my blog.
All my friends are still at home being a pig.
So SIANED!
Anw something happened ytd night. When we was about to go home, my friend and his gf actually quarrelled!
We couldn't do anything but watch them. But luckily it wasn't serious. So this was wad happened.
hmm. The couple didn't talk for a day or more even though they were just side by side. The guy didn't liked his gf.
Although we didn't know the girl well, but we felt sad for her. We talked to him after we went out that night.
Guys talking round guys would be best. xD Hope he will change and not let the girl suffer.

And as for Fat cheeks. Since u have a guy, last long yeahs. I wish u 2 last long long. =D
If u face any problems, can seek for my help =) Im 24/7 available for u

disclaimer

http://aaron-lifestyle.blogspot.com
HEY YOU!
YES YOU!
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG (if you didn't realise that).
Just a few things I would like to make clear:
1. No spamming (in the tagboard).
2. No kpkb-ing.
3. Criticising
4. Creating Trouble
5. It's a peaceful blog, don't disrupt the peace.
6. Do comment when u read =D
7. Click on the small 'x' on the top right if ur not happy
8. Do as I say =)
yeapps! That's all. =D
bold underline strikeout italic

introduction

HELLO! I'm Aaron and i'm 20 this year. I'm friendly and I don't BITE xD

chatterbox

Escapes

Alson
Felice
Jerome
Jolin
Joo Ting
Joon Keat
Jun Liang
Wanying
Wawa
Yiting
Yunyu
Bel