Ah Siao!
I ain't givin' you up
Monday, October 11, 2010 @ 10:52 AM

It's my last day of my holiday and I'm still enjoying every minute of it. =D
Just hope I'll do well for this coming sem.. WORK HARD! Jiayou! =D

Let me post some pics of what I'm doing right now. xD


(Daniu sleeping)



(The Future WCG player who owns all)

disclaimer

http://aaron-lifestyle.blogspot.com
HEY YOU!
YES YOU!
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG (if you didn't realise that).
Just a few things I would like to make clear:
1. No spamming (in the tagboard).
2. No kpkb-ing.
3. Criticising
4. Creating Trouble
5. It's a peaceful blog, don't disrupt the peace.
6. Do comment when u read =D
7. Click on the small 'x' on the top right if ur not happy
8. Do as I say =)
yeapps! That's all. =D
bold underline strikeout italic

introduction

HELLO! I'm Aaron and i'm 20 this year. I'm friendly and I don't BITE xD

chatterbox

Escapes

Alson
Felice
Jerome
Jolin
Joo Ting
Joon Keat
Jun Liang
Wanying
Wawa
Yiting
Yunyu
Bel